- She'd be happy to get her haircut. As long as her aunt suggests it, not me. Oh, and a dog on her lap helps, too.
- She only likes the idea of an airplane ride, not the actual ride. It's "boring."
- She falls asleep like a dream as long as you wait until after midnight to put her to sleep.
- She doesn't argue with anybody, as long as her brothers aren't around.
- She likes me well enough, as long as I don't disagree with her.
- It would be easy to raise an only child, provided that you never had to tell her no, and there were a plethora of other loving adults to take care of her at a moments notice, when, for example, you might want to get your hair done. For two hours.
- She doesn't like it when people stare at her on the airplane when she sobs noisily for over an hour because she doesn't want to go home.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I took my daughter with me to California this past weekend for a baby shower/girls weekend with my sisters and mother. I learned several things about my daughter this weekend.