Sunday, August 10, 2008

Disaster Area

And I'm not talking about my house. Well, I could be. But I'm not.

I woke up this morning, thinking there was something in my eye. Upon closer inspection, I discovered there was not, but my eyeball still hurt. And it has all day.

Then, I was working in the garage and stepped on a nail. Ouch. And no one was even around to hear my wails and pity me.

After I hopped dramatically to find Sarge, who got me the alcohol and a Spongebob Band-Aid, I got back to work. Sarge decided that he would leave, as I was using power tools and my track record wasn't very good for the day.

I survived, broken and battered, hopping and winking my way through the day. Here's hoping that tomorrow will be better (especially since it involves ladders and more power tools and making holes in someone else's house!)

No comments: