Thursday, April 10, 2008

A request.

Dear God,

I know You have bigger and better things to do, but I really need your help. You see, it's been days since I've had a decent night's sleep, and You're the only one who can help.

Would You mind sending us those storms during the day? I can't sleep with four people in my bed. I can't sleep when I'm worried that the roof will come off, or that the spot in my bedroom that leaks will start again. And those tornado sirens - who sleeps through those? Oh, and, it's awfully hard to sleep with five people and a dog in the tornado closet.

I know that You will take care of us in all things, and that I don't need to worry about my roof that much, because You'll help me through what ever storms You send us, whether figurative or literal, but I'm really tired. A decent night's sleep or two, and I'm good to go, promise.

Thanks.

Love Always,

fiveberries

1 comment:

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

Two benadryl. Then you won't care what rips off your house. At least not until the morning!