Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coming right up!

I don't usually blog about blogging, but I have an anniversary coming up. Saturday will be one year that I've been doing this, this coming here to this computer to type out the stories of my children's childhood, silly things they should know about their mother, and sometimes a complaint (who, me?) or, ahem, two.

But yeah, one year. And if I plan it right, it could be my 400th post. But I have to think of something good to write for 395, 396, 397, 398 and 399. I'd better wake my kids up to make them tell me something funny. Yeah, notsomuch.

Oh, and my first post was about laundry. I'm pretty sure that Saturday's probably will be too, as it's the purpose of my existence (only one year, and I've already figured out the meaning of life - I'm that good.)

2 comments:

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

Excellent! A good excuse for me to go buy a cake from Whole Foods!

ca sister said...

What a family! You've figured out the meaning of life. Your son has worked out the healthcare crisis and maybe even world peace (and gets photos with pretty girls). I'm sticking with you guys!