Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Always an Adventure

I am a responsible dog owner. And a law-abiding citizen. But sometimes, sh** happens. And it always happens on a busy corner.


I took my dog for a walk. I had the plastic grocery bag ready for business. I was prepared.

She picks the busiest corner in the neighborhood. As in, people and cars passing by at slow speeds, ready to wave and say hello. She begins her business, cars pass, bicycles go by. I begin to retreive the bag that was tied to the end of the leash.

IT WAS GONE. THERE WAS NO STOPPING THIS. CARS PASSED. OLD PEOPLE WALKED BY SLOWLY.

So, yeah, my dog pooped right by the stop sign. For all the world to see. And I couldn't pick it up. I left it there. Does that make me a terrible person?

1 comment:

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

No. Accidents happen. You tried to pick it up. And you usually do.
You could teach many dog owners an important lesson!