Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hi! Welcome to 1985!

I own a fax machine. Never before have I owned such a thing, and to be honest, it's kind of exciting. I mean, I can now think of all kinds of things I need to fax.

My printer landing on the ground one too many times recently, so I found the need to get a new one. And it's not very fun to just get a boring old printer, so I got one where I could scan old pictures (watch out!), copy my face (can't wait!) and fax girl scout cookie orders to Timbucktoo.

I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have in the near future. I see very important faxing and copying to do. And scanning. If only I can keep the meddler from faxing all my tax documents to Nicaragua.

1 comment:

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

We have a combo machine like that. The fax worked great and I used it all the time. Now that's not working for some reason. And the copier part is out of ink. ACK!