Monday, January 28, 2008

Ta-stinkin'-DA!


I wish I had before pictures. It really didn't look that bad until you got about five feet away. Then you could see that the cushions had holes in them and the piping was totally worn away. But worn out no longer!
I was going to make a fancy pillow for the middle, but I've grown to realize in the last three days that I do have a fancy pillow, she's black with a gray muzzle and wears a pink collar. I think she might love the couch more than I do.
And because I've not had a whole lot of real work to do, we now also have a window seat cushion. And some half-made pillows that need to be sewn up.
But seriously? I totally just recovered my couch! Wah-HOOO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sofa looks fantastic!! What a wonderful gift of decoration and design you are blessed with.

Best of all, you always share these handmade talents with your less than talented "other" family members.

Keep up the good work!!

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

WOW. What more can I say? WOW! It's beautiful!

moosh in indy. said...

TA FREAKING DA IS MORE LIKE IT.