Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Love

I had no idea. It all started very innocently, with giggles and laughs. I told the children, "this is then only time you'll ever see your mommy and daddy hitting each other."

You see, I have a new love in my life. It's named Wii boxing. I can't stop. Well, until I have to because I can barely hold my arms up. I wake up in the morning with pain in my upper back and shoulders from muscles I didn't know I even had.

And the best part? I can totally kick Sarge's butt. I mean, in the virtual world.

2 comments:

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

Well, it's good he knows his place. In the virtual world.

How sad is it though, that you and me can wake up sore after playing a video game. Something is just not right.

#2 said...

Yeah, something's not right, I just don't know if it's with the video games or with me. It's got to be the video games, though, I'm just sure of it.