Saturday, December 15, 2007

he knows.

The littlest one knows when the other pillow in my bed is empty. Sarge has been gone the last few days, and I got a visitor every night between 2 and 4 in the morning. Sarge returned yesterday, and I promised him that the littlest one would come visit between those hours, usually having removed his pull-up and changed his pajamas. I was so sure.

No visitors. Until after 7am. Bliss.

And, because Sarge had been busy being spoiled rotten by his mother for the prior four days, he bathed the children upon his return, put them in bed (except for the parts I wanted to do - bedtime kisses!) and got up with them this morning.

Double bliss. Life is good.

1 comment:

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

I love cuddling with the kids like that....although I prefer between the hours of 10pm and 2am (when Mike comes to bed) Then he puts them back in his bed and gets into his pre-heated bed!