Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Old. Again.

So the oldest one was talking about U2. About how he thought it was spelled. He got the spelling right, but his thinking was a little off. "You know, like they probably spelled it in a text message or an email." (How he knows about these things, I don't know. I don't know how to text message, and I certainly couldn't get over my spelling issues to do it, even if I did know how. Anyways.)

Um. Yeah. U2 was around before text messages. Maybe before emails. You know, back when I was a kid. I explained this to him.

"So, you mean, U2 is a bunch of 50 year olds or something?"

And you know, I had to google it to find out? I had to pause and think about it? It was even a possibility? And crap, I'm old.

(But not as old as Bono. Woo Hoo! He's 47. I know that now.)

No comments: