Thursday, November 1, 2007

Board Games

Somebody thought it was a good idea to vote me in charge of a group. As in President. Now, it might have more to do with the fact that there really wasn't a whole lot of competition, but I'm totally committed. I mean, committed to the organization. Not the other kind of committed. Yet.

BUT, silly me, can't leave well enough alone. So here's where I need help. I'm trying to compile a list of GREAT games, board games, that you can give your elementary schooler this holiday season.

My personal favorites, so far, are:

Blink

set

Zooreka (and all the cranium games, honestly)

And then there's the ordinary ones, like Othello and Monopoly. But I need more. And really good ones. Because these are some serious game-playing folks. And smart. So they can't be fooled by some list I googled. Because I considered that, too.

So, faithful reader(s), all four of you, tell me your favorites. Must haves. Discovered it in the lost corner of the store. Every Friday night game. For kids.

Please?

No comments: