Sunday, November 25, 2007

Almost

I almost posted earlier today singing the praises of my wonderful children, about how I really didn't want them to go back to school. About how I could keep them home for another week. They'd been playing together for three days. Straight. Upstairs, in the playroom, in their bedrooms, all weekend, together. The three of them played Barbies (promise me I'll remember that when they're older), played cars, built entire farms out of blocks, with the cars as animals. They had so much fun, barely watching TV, barely coming downstairs to eat.

But then. Then. Around five o'clock, it all came back to normal. And tomorrow, school.

1 comment:

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

And I homeschool because???????
Today they didn't have time to argue. School had to be done by 1:30. Then off to rehearsal. And I spent 8 hours at the theater. Actually the theaterS....because they can't be in the SAME play. They have to be in different plays, at different theaters, with different rehearsal times.....