Saturday, October 6, 2007

Potty Training: Solved!

I've figured it out. In order to get your child to no longer need Pull-ups at night, buy the biggest box humanly possible. The kind that barely fits in your cart. Then sit back and watch. They won't pee in a single one of them.


Seriously, I thought that night-time dryness was years away. YEARS. Just sucked it up and decided that I'd worry about it when he was twelve. That in mind, I went to WalMart, bought the biggest box of pullups I could find (because they're cheaper that way! Unless you don't even use half!). I thought it was a fluke the first time. And the second and the third. But we're into week two and they are still dry. Tree Frogs are still on them in the morning.

I'm thinking the best way to sabatoge the nighttime dryness is to write about it. Publicly announce that I'm forever finished with diapers and pee. Shout it from the rooftops. We'll see, won't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD & Whatever the word (not bad),

This is great for the littlest because he's mastered a big hurtle for a little guy!

For mommy and daddy it means their baby is starting to grow up.

Kudos to the littlest!!