Thursday, September 13, 2007

The results are in...

He didn't win. He's taking it pretty well, and we're still having a post-election party with the five of us.

And the illnesses are improving. The little one threw up because he was coughing so hard, which is not unusual for him, unfortunately. He stayed home from school and hung out in his pajamas all day, which is what I think that all sick people should be allowed to do. And it was good for the soul, as well as the body.

Unfortunately, Mom didn't get that privelege, but the dishes were all washed for me and the oldest one actually apologized for giving me the germs - how sweet is that?! And I finished a whole box of kleenex, and Harry Potter was found for me at the library. So I really can't complain.

So really, life is good. If only we could have a loose tooth, now, everyone would be all set.

No comments: