Sunday, September 9, 2007

PMS in an 8 year old?

Could it be? I swear, something happened to that boy today. He was an absolute disaster -- crabby, unreasonable, couldn't even get along with his favorite friend. No number of sit-down-heart-to-hearts with mom or dad worked. No threats worked. I felt so bad for him, I just wanted the day to end so that we could start fresh tomorrow. That and I wanted it to end because he was making me crazy.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow -- it can't be worse, can it? Oh, never mind. I already know the answer, and I know I never should have even typed that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just try tonight saying ,"no matter how crazy things become, you're the greatest kid, I'll always love you, no matter what! Then give him a big hug. It seems as if something is worrying him on the inside and he doesn't know how to handle it.

#2 said...

I promise, in all seriousness, we did. We both sat with him and tried to figure what was eating at him. We gave him more hugs and more "I love you's" and positive attention.

That post was just my attempt at humor after a really long and difficult day. :)