Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

WARNING: Do NOT read the following while eating, or right before dinner. Or right after. Oh, heck, just make sure it's digested. Then come back.


I washed the littlest ones sheets today = good
He threw up all over them two seconds after getting in bed = bad
I remembered to finally put an extra layer of mattress protection when I re-made his bed = good
His dinner was mostly intact when it came up = ugly


And because I'm a whiner, why does this always happen when mom has a cold? Which, by the way, definitely falls under the ugly category. It's the kind with copious amounts of snot and tissues and rudolph-ish nose. And why does it happen the day right after the dog vomited her freshly eaten dinner all over the carpet?

Can you tell I'm having one of those days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mother used to say when things were going like that,"this too shall pass".

You know what? She was right!

May the sun rise to meet you in the morning.