Wednesday, September 19, 2007

finished.

I am finally, officially no longer behind the times. I have finally finished the last Harry Potter. And to the people who said, "did you hear someone died?" would have been much better off asking, "did you hear that a few people were still alive at the end?" because, ohmygoodness, so MANY people died, all you liars!

And I literally had to steal it from my husband, who came home from the library the other day, "Look what I got for you!" and then it went missing. Fortunately I know his book hiding place, and no I'm not telling you, because then you'll know where all the good reading material is in my house!

And so my brain is fried. I'm not sure if it's from the children and their neverending illnesses or from the horcruxes, but I'm going to go with the horcruxes, because my children wouldn't ever suck all my braincells, would they?

No comments: