Friday, August 10, 2007

sheer brilliance

Seriously, you've never seen such well behaved, eager-to-please children. I was awoken by the oldest, whispering, "Mom, I did my chores. Do you want me to make breakfast?" Fully dressed. Before 8:00 am.

I had told them early on that they could earn a marble if they helped me with laundry. The mistake I made was telling them that before any of the laundry was washed, and I told them the could help put it away. So they were begging ALL day to do laundry.

They were so sweet and good. And it's all going to backfire on them. Because now I know for a fact that they can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't hurt to play a little "dumb" to the fact that they are being so sweet.

I thnik the harmony is worth a marble any old day!!

Anonymous said...

P.S.

I do know how to spell "think".