Monday, August 27, 2007

Hahahahaha!

Seriously, this wouldn't be so funny if my parents hadn't owned three of the ten cars on that list. In fact, I wouldn't have cared anything about it if I hadn't seen so many cars I've ridden in. My parents always got them in colors that made them WAY cooler. Like avocado green and Kodak yellow. Too bad Mom's potato car wasn't on the list.


Ah, the seventies. I can't wait to see what kids will make fun of me for.

(I know I'll be able to get my oldest back at least, though, because I know about his plans to take my minivan when I'm done with it and repaint it with fire above the wheels and do some other work on it to make it "cool." Um, yeah, it'll still be a minivan, babe, and I can't wait to tell your first girlfriend about that. And all subsequent girlfriends. Oh, heck, all his friends.)

No comments: