Thursday, July 26, 2007

That nagging feeling.

I had that feeling today that I was forgetting something.

I was pretty sure that it didn't have anything to do with all the messages that I haven't listened to since I've gotten back. I even remembered an appointment that I had made before I left. Yet, there was something.

I realized what it was after bath. When I didn't have anything to put on my littlest one's bottom. Something that would hold quarts of pee. Nothing.

I had told Sarge last night that I needed to go to the store today and get some Pull-ups, because I was going to use my last one. Last night. Not tonight.

So tonight, he wears underwear. And he promised me that he wouldn't pee in the bed. In fact, he told me that he would pee on my head. Umm, yeah, nice. I'd better get the washing machine warmed up.

No comments: