Wednesday, May 16, 2007

poop stories

While walking to school with two second graders and a kindergartener, you can imagine how often the talk turns to indelicate subjects. Not led astray at all by their chaperone, you can be sure.

For some reason, I was reminded of a story about my oldest. So I told them.

When he was a little tiny baby, we were visiting my In-laws. He was having some quality time with his Papaw, while Granny and I were in the other room.

"Granny!" came the shout from Papaw, "come help me!"

She went running, not sure what she was going to find. She came out, barely able to speak, tears running down her cheeks. If you've never seen anyone near death from laughing so hard, this was it.

"He....pooped....all....over....Papaw"

But, the best part, was that her first instinct was not to change the baby's diaper. It was not to help her husband. It wasn't to get a wet cloth to rescue her couch.

Her first reaction was that she needed to get her camera for photographic evidence. Of her husband covered in baby poop.

2 comments:

Biby Cletus said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

Biby Cletus

Summer said...

LOL Of course, photos always come first!